Faux Leather Products:
Our products are environmentally friendly as they are Azo Dyes free, phthalates free, DMF free, formaldehyde free, heavy metals free, polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) free, Chromium VI free, allergenous and carcinogenic dyestuffs free.
Our industry produces faux leather that can be boosted with additional properties that make it suitable for specific applications. A classification of our products is shown below:
Classification of our faux leather products:
Special properties may our products acquire:
- Flame Retardness. Due to our technique the product does not ignite, in other words, the flame does not spread. Ideal for residential and hotel equipment upholstery.
- Resistant to humidity and Resistant to seawater. These products are suitable for swimming pool seats and sunbeds as they are tollerant to humidity and seawater. That specific property protects faux leather from ageing.
- Resistant to scrathing. Ideal products for upholstery,shoes and bags, as they are tollerant to scratching
- Resistant to fungi-bacteria
- Resistant to industrial oils
- Resistant to UV. These products are very resistant to ageing caused by sunlight.
- Resistant to heat build-up. These products mitigate solar radiation to build-up.
- Resistant to hospital fluids, such as blood and urine. This property make our product resistant to hospital fluids’ attack. Ideal for hospital applications such as hospital beds and seats
- Resistant to staining. These products are resistant to environmental contamination, such as dust, toxic rain and smoke.
- Resistant to ink.
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”Moda-Chroma-SA-Faux-Leather-Industry-1015331405160707″ box_width=”100″ box_height=”200″ locale=”en_US” responsive=”1″ show_faces=”0″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”1″ small_header=”1″ hide_cta=”0″ animate_effect=”No Effect” ]